Catarina's Reviews > Ashes to Ashes

Ashes to Ashes by Karina Halle

5 Completely Awesome and Scary Stars!!!

This 8th book (and the previous book to the last one) take us back to the same place as the beginning, where Perry and Dex met each other and to a haunted art school for kids, which used to be a hospital for children with tuberculosis.

description

But as everything around them… just because hundreds of people died there, that doesn’t mean they’ve left.
On the opposite, they are still there, very present… and very angry.

description

As they start to find out more about the former hospital and the truth about those children's death, the things that don’t want to truth to come out get restless and start seeking revenge. And well, that is when things get rough. (Or rougher.)

description

At the same time Perry’s dreams are getting more scaring and real, Pippa is appearing more, with strange warnings that things are getting harder on the other side, that something very bad is about to happen… and Perry has to be prepared for it.
Except she doesn’t know in what to believe anymore and feels like she’s losing her mind.

description

Luckily Dex (Did I already told you that I LOVE him??) is there with her, their relationship getting more serious each day and they start to make decisions that will change completely the course of their lives.
A lot of things will happen, people will appear… and the end leaves everything open for the end of this awesome series.
I can’t wait for the next book!!! :D (Literally. I find myself having mini-anxiety attacks thinking about what will happen next.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes to Ashes.

October 1, 2013 – Shelved
October 1, 2013 – Shelved as: dying-while-waiting
December 11, 2013 – Started Reading
December 11, 2013 –
1.0% "Finally!! My little Dex is back!!! :D \n \n description"
December 11, 2013 –
48.0% "I know I've said that about ALL the previous books in this series, but whatever: THIS IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR!\n It's like an early Christmas gift :) \n \n description"
December 11, 2013 –
99.0% "OMG!!!\n WHAT IS THIS???"
December 12, 2013 –
100.0% "Karina Halle, if I didn't want to read Dust to Dust so bad (and I realize you still have to write it), I would find you and I would kill you. \n \n Just so you know!! :P"
December 13, 2013 – Shelved as: awesome-heroine
December 13, 2013 – Shelved as: perfect-book-boyfriend
December 13, 2013 – Shelved as: cat-heart-these-books
December 13, 2013 – Shelved as: paranornal-stuff
December 13, 2013 – Shelved as: is-getting-hot-in-here
December 13, 2013 – Shelved as: the-bad-boy-look
December 13, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

Teri I'm afraid to read it because I really suck at waiting...but its burning a hole through my Kindle...

message 2: by Didi (new)

Didi Awesome review Cat!!!! Love Dex :-)

Brenna Great review! #DerryForever <3

message 4: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • FANTASTIC review babes *thumbs up*

Nikki Great review! So excited to start this...your gifs are terrifying!!!

Patrycja Awesome review!

Debra Awesome review, Catarina!! :-)

Catarina Debra wrote: "Awesome review, Catarina!! :-)"

Patrycja wrote: "Awesome review!"

Nikki wrote: "Great review! So excited to start this...your gifs are terrifying!!!"

Lisa Jayne wrote: "FANTASTIC review babes *thumbs up*"

Brenna wrote: "Great review! #DerryForever <3"

Didi wrote: "Awesome review Cat!!!! Love Dex :-)"

Lisa wrote: "Great review, Catarina!"

Momof3-cherry wrote: "I'm afraid to read it because I really suck at waiting...but its burning a hole through my Kindle..."

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Fabulous review Catarina!! Love the gifs!

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Wonderful review, Catarina x

message 11: by Macha (new)

Macha Awesome review :)

Jeanne Great review, those gifs are awesome!:)

Duchess Nicole Geez, everyone keeps talking about how scary this one is. I think I'll read it with the lights ON!

message 14: by Mona (new)

Mona Fantastic review!

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara amazing review dear! xo

Raquel awesome review Cat. I loved it too. This was the scariest for me . Glad you loved it :)

* Meli Mel * Fab review!! :)

Brandi Great review, Cat!! This book was amazing!! Glad you loved it! <3

Johanna Lovinggggggggg the review and gifs, Cat :D
Awesome job xx

Catarina Thank you, sweeties! <33
If you have not started this series yet, you really have to do it ;)

ratherread Great review Catarina and awesome gifs. Perfect!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Awesome review Catarina! :D

ratherread Vilda wrote: "Great review, Catarina! Creepy gifs and perfect for the story ;)"

I agree!! :)