valee's Reviews > Radiant Shadows

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

2320890
Sep 30, 2009

bookshelves: young-adults

Radiant Shadows is the last installment published in the Wicked Lovely series and I loved it. It was amazing. Couldn't put it down, I must say my fav in the series so far.

Many things happen in this book, a lot of changes and surprises. What was great about this book was that you get to see a lot more characters like Niall, Seth and Irial. And Ani's evolution through the book was great, loved to see her become stronger and stronger with every page. The chemistry between Ani and Dev was great. I loved Dev because he was so dark and mysterious, all those secrets and his seductive personality totally did it for me.

And the best thing was how Marr got to make everything make sense at the end. It was a great ending. I love this series. I would have wanted more romance between Dev and Ani, that's my only complaint. But the rest of the story was so good that I mostly didn't notice it. Great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Radiant Shadows.

September 30, 2009 – Shelved
November 20, 2009 – Shelved as: young-adults
June 2, 2010 – Started Reading
Finished Reading
June 3, 2010 –
page 20
5.88% "I'm so excited to read this one. Loved the first 3, can't wait to read more. So far really good."
June 3, 2010 –
page 150
44.12% "loving it.So good!!!"

valee Oh, new cover. mmm, I don't like it very much. The previous ones were better.

message 2: by Rossy (new)

Rossy Fantastic review, Vale!

valee Thanks Rossy! You're awesome,lol.