Satarupa's Reviews > Charmeine

Charmeine by Emily Guido

Sep 25, 2013

bookshelves: books-currently-reading, read-to-review-books

I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank Emily Guido, author of Charmeine, for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this fabulous book.

OH.MY.GOSH! I loved it, totally! This story is great and will tempt any readers because this book has true love and the struggle to live with it which I think everyone likes.

Tabbruis is to die for handsome and a blood hunter vampire whereas we have Charleen who is a light bearer angel and guess what they fall in love when they meet while Tabbruis saves Charleen from other blood hunters who attacked her.

Yup you guessed it right, both of the blood hunters and light bearers are enemies and want to destroy each other whereas here we have our hero and heroine who enter the world of forbidden love and will struggle against their own to have one another and save their love.

Where ever there is forbidden love you'll find me there, just kidding! I love reading books regarding true love and the fight to save it well if you are in my team then this is the 'IT' book for you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charmeine.

Started Reading