MB's Reviews > Feeling Lucky

bookshelves: reviewed

Feeling Lucky by Kathy Bryson
Review by Mary Beth
4 out of 5 stars

So I guess the old phrase keep your hands to yourself doesn't apply here.

Megan O'Malley is in a bit of a rut. Her job at the bank is going ok but her love life, well lets just say it's not so good. While at her cousins wedding she may or may not have had a bit to much to drink and pinched a guy in the bands behind. Oops!

Fergus O'Reilly is a leprechaun, and a sexy one at that. He may be short in height but no on charm. Though he has become obsessed with money the Queen has plan to break him of that habit.

I can honestly say that I have never read anything like this before. It was cute, smart and endearing. When I first started to read this I was a little unsure since it's about leprechauns and well they are usually known to be not so attractive. Well forget all about that and everything you know about them besides being on the shorter side.

I loved Megan, she was so strong in her beliefs and wanted to help her town and the people in it. She may have been a little misguided with her appearance but that is what friends are for. You know to tell you exactly what not to do.

I especially loved the back and forth between Megan and Fergus. He was an arrogant jerk at first but you grew to love him when you realized he was going through a type of detox without is money. When they finally give in and realize they are perfect for each other... *sigh*

There are a few twists and turns in this book, along with some revelations of who and what people are, and well who doesn't love a good Shakespeare reference. So remember things and people are not always what they seem, so look deeper and when in doubt pinch a leprechauns behind cause you never know what might happen.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feeling Lucky.

Finished Reading