DKristin's Reviews > The Angel

The Angel by Tiffany Reisz

bookshelves: dirty-thirty-month-reads, big-o-s, 2013-favorites, re-read-worthy, favorites

This book was just...I mean the first one was...

photo madness.gif

But this one was..

photo theweirdstuff.gif

And there were moments where all I could do was...

photo JayOhMy.gif

Two moments in particular!!!

I didn't enjoy the internal story as much this time. Suzanne was the WORST!!! I wanted to just smack her while she was conducting her witch hunt...

photo twitchyeye.gif

After I got through my shock & awe I could appreciate and LOVE Michael and Griffin. Nora was her brazen, sassy self... loved it!!! Wes shocked me with his little secretive self! Kingsley was comical and sexy.

But hands down... HANDS ALL THE WAY MOTHER FUCKING DOWN Soren stole the show for me! I would give my left pinky toe to have someone who loves me so much that they can let me go multiple times because they are confident that I am theirs forever!

photo EmmaRachelSwoon.gif

LoveLoveLoveIt photo loveloveloveit.gif

photo SorenCollage.jpg

photo Noracollage.jpg

photo Wescollage.jpg

photo AngelCollage.jpg

photo GriffinCollage.jpg

photo KingsleyCollage.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Angel.

Quotes DKristin Liked

Tiffany Reisz
“Michael, Eleanor is without a doubt the most beautiful woman who has ever or will ever live. If you could take a nighttime thunderstorm and turn it into a woman, you would have a very good idea what she looks like. And a fairly good idea how she behaves as well.”

Tiffany Reisz
“Can I call you Mick? Michael's too formal. I'm not formal. You're lucky I've even got pants on today.”

Tiffany Reisz
“...Jamison appeared in the doorway with a cooler.

"Thank you, Alfred," Griffin said, taking the supplies. "There's a thousand dollars in the cookie jar. Go buy yourself something pretty."

"I will purchase a firearm and shoot you with it," Griffin's butler said, bowing elegantly. "Master Griffin."

He left the room...”

September 24, 2013 – Shelved
September 24, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
September 27, 2013 – Started Reading
September 27, 2013 – Shelved as: dirty-thirty-month-reads
September 28, 2013 –
20.0% "Griffin sounds delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
September 28, 2013 –
37.0% "This Suzanne chick is kind of weird for a reporter... Wouldn't most reporters also consider the validity of their source??? How do you know that this anonymous tipper isn't a nutter, jealous, looking for revenge, etc.???"
September 28, 2013 –
47.0% "Aw poor Jamison/Alfred!!! LMAO!!! He's a riot though!"
September 29, 2013 –
64.0% "UGH! Suzanne... \n \n \n  photo BasicBitches.gif "
September 29, 2013 –
73.0% "THANK YOU!!! I know it's gonna be worse because of the scars but everyone acts like getting your wrist tatted is a breeze! That ish HURTS!!!!!"
September 29, 2013 –
76.0% "  photo Oooh-what-is-that.gif "
September 29, 2013 – Finished Reading
October 3, 2013 – Shelved as: big-o-s
October 3, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013-favorites
October 3, 2013 – Shelved as: re-read-worthy
October 3, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Love love fucking LOVED this book and this series! Awesome review ;)

DKristin Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Love love fucking LOVED this book and this series! Awesome review ;)"

I have to agree with with you! It's a wonderful series thus far! Thank you!

Wendy'sThoughts Fantastic casting- the best! And let's just smack Suzanne together!

Jennifer Fantastic review, girl!

DKristin Wm Wanna be JAX'S Woman TEAM JAX wrote: "Fantastic casting- the best! And let's just smack Suzanne together!"

LOL! Thanks, I am definitely down for some reporter smacking. :D

DKristin Soraya Naomi wrote: "Fab review, hun"

Thank you Soraya! :D

DKristin Jennifer wrote: "Fantastic review, girl!"

Thank you Jennifer.

message 8: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • GREAT review x

♥  Barb ♥ Fab review Kristin xx

DKristin Lisa Jayne wrote: "GREAT review x"

Thank you LJ! :D

DKristin Barb wrote: "Fab review Kristin xx"

Thanks Barb! :D Have you started reading this series yet?

DKristin Lisa wrote: "Awesome review!"

Thank you Lisa! I'm sure the eye candy didn't hurt! ;D

Angie **loves angst** Fab review hun! I love your casting. Yum!

DKristin Angie **loves angst** wrote: "Fab review hun! I love your casting. Yum!"

Thank you! :D They are yum, especially Griffin, AKA - Akis.