Dawn's Reviews > Little Conversations

Little Conversations by Sibylla Matilde

*Copy given to girls by author in exchange for an honest review..www.sizzlingpages.com full review to follow..

This book took me on a small journey..I wanted to slap the heroine Devin in the face on many, many occasions for being weak and letting a boy (stupid boy at that) make her feel less than she is. But a part of me recognized myself and young girls growing up. I would like to think I was a bit stronger back in the day..but if I am being honest, I found my strength in my years and experience.

[image error] photo tumblr_mk4c9sN5Ri1s5baq5o1_500_zps68e5a2fd.jpg

Ronin on the other hand was perfect. Alpha, protective, sweet and always concerned with how something effected Dev even if it would be harder for him. He was a sexy, sweet, protective dirty talking construction boy who fell hard for the damaged young girl that walked into his house on a Saturday night. Right from the beginning he felt the need to protect Dev and that need grew into more..

[image error] photo 4d7199e4a3f5308e72843a75afc804de_zps8eccde58.jpg

The story was good..I felt like the strength Dev found in herself happened in an honest way..but being a crazy bitch who can't condone physical or mental abuse on anyone..I wanted the little sawed off prick to suffer way more then he did. That's me though..always looking for brute force justice!

[image error] photo handquote_zpsbf55a698.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Conversations.

September 23, 2013 – Started Reading
September 23, 2013 – Shelved
September 24, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Great review, Dawn! :D

Dawn Thanks!! Xo

message 3: by Sibylla (new) - added it

Sibylla Matilde Love the review, and LOOOOOOVE your pics! :) Thank you!

Dawn Sibylla Matilde (Summer ~ topping from the bottom) wrote: "Love the review, and LOOOOOOVE your pics! :) Thank you!"

**blushing** Aww thanks! I really enjoyed the story, thanks for giving us the opportunity to read it!

message 5: by Sibylla (new) - added it

Sibylla Matilde I'm just glad you liked it! :)

Dawn Sibylla Matilde (Summer ~ topping from the bottom) wrote: "I'm just glad you liked it! :)"

Me too..I read it in like 3 hrs..

Ang (Sizzling Pages) nice review chick <3

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews I wish I could read faster. I gotta get to this one. Great review!

message 9: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Rae Awesome review but DAMN now I have to read this one as well. We need a month where nothing is released so I can catch up with all the books I must read right now.

message 10: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn Carmen * Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews * wrote: "Awesome review but DAMN now I have to read this one as well. We need a month where nothing is released so I can catch up with all the books I must read right now."

Thanks Carmen! I hear ya girl..I have SO many that have been back logged I am going through my Kindle carousel and trying to prioritize then I get the new release list and I am screwed again..lol

message 11: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Rae I have a piece of paper in front of me from when I woke up 2 hours ago listing the books I have seen in emails or on GR today that I HAVE to read next and there's 14 freaking books on it. lmao