sue's Reviews > Midnight Sky

Midnight Sky by Jan Ruth

Jan Ruth writes excellent novels, full of real belief live living stories with real emotions coming from each turn of the page.

I LOVED this book, I am from the UK and just over the bridge from Wales, and not that far from Chester, so the dialogue in this book was excellent and a good breather for me to read. I've been reading a lot of US based writers lately, so this was a breath of fresh air.

This is a case of 'the grass looks greener on the other side' but is it? Her sister looks like she has it all, but has she?

Two sisters at a crossroads in their lives. There are family confrontations and crisis, romantic involvements, business, each character has flaws and feelings, emotions that you or I could have when faced with challenging situations.

I started this book yesterday evening and finished it mid afternoon, I was totally hooked.

Jan Ruth is great at describing the scenes around and the countryside. I could feel myself right there.

You need to keep following Jan Ruth as she's a very accomplished author. Sure to be going places. In my humble opinion.

Thank you Jan Ruth for allowing me to read and review your book. I thoroughly enjoyed this one as much as the last.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Sky.

September 23, 2013 – Started Reading