Dawn's Reviews > One to Hold

One to Hold by Tia Louise

**ARC kindly received from author in exchange for an honest review**..and seeing my girls reviews it looks like I missed a buddy read..story of my life :)

A book that starts off with hot steamy, we just met sex..um yeah right here baby! Some might think "whore" I think "lucky bitch!"

On vacation and trying to find some peace in a life that has gotten totally beyond control, Melissa meets Derek. Without thought or consequences she follows her heart and embarks on an affair that has her believing maybe she isn't done..

[image error] photo Fotor01009172742_zps4fefcacf.png

Melissa doesn't give too much away with who she is or why she is there, but fall for Derek anyways. Derek doesn't give much away either, playing his cards close to his chest as well.

Both have loved and lost in very different ways but both impacting their worlds greatly. The instant attraction is like something Melissa has never experienced and she is swooped up into the fantasy and glow of it all.

When reality hits and all the pieces fall together what is left isn't the future she was working towards. Through love, memories and an attraction that cannot be denied, love brings it all back together,

This is a short and engaging read that I really enjoyed. I am pretty sure this is a debut novel, if I am right then I suggest Ms. Louise you have found your calling..write on my friend!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One to Hold.

September 21, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
September 21, 2013 – Shelved
September 27, 2013 – Started Reading
September 27, 2013 –
5.0% "Well nice to meet you too..hello"
September 27, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Diana's (new) - added it

Diana's Yea Me Too!!!! I'll pick up this weekend Sounds awesome!!! We missed out on the Fun

Dawn Good so far..short read