multitaskingmomma's Reviews > The Price

The Price by Dominique Frost

13206735
Sep 21, 2013

bookshelves: erotica, fantasy, mm-romance

Original Blog Post: http://headouttheoven.blogspot.com/20...

I feel lucky this day. Read light reads and this is the second one today which I felt I could not get enough of.

Darren is a rough soldier who is actually not that experienced with relationships. Cale is a serving boy who finds himself suddenly the object of desire of a warrior who just happens to be the ruler of the city. No one thought the ruler should have an untrained paramour but guess what? They are both men who are rough around the edges and know what they want out of life. They both are too similar to each other to not want each other.

This story has the right elements of surprise, romance, erotica, drama and angst we all love to read on a weekend. I am just lucky to have read two in a row and both were such light reads they consumed my time which I totally enjoyed.

If there is one thing I have to complain about this story is that I have no idea if there is going to be a sequel. I think this is a stand alone, which is okay normally, but then, I really, really liked this story and I just want to have more. 74 pages should be more than enough to satisfy me, but I just want more.

That is how much I enjoyed myself.

And thank you! The drama that could bore and irritate or frustrate is totally absent. If there was any, it was too mild to catch my attention. This was just a pure and simple entertaining read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Price.

Started Reading