Sheila's Reviews > Wanted

Wanted by Kathi Oram Peterson

Sep 20, 2013

Wanted is another phenomenal book written by Author Kathi Oram Peterson. I have never been disappointed with anything I have read from this author. She knows how to immediately draw you into the story and never lets the storyline drag. You are hooked and trying so hard to figure out who the bad guys are. Readers will get twisted and turned into so many directions that everyone looks a little bit guilty.

She writes such great characters whether they are the good or bad guys. I loved Jo Powers and her strong spirit and determination to do the right thing. I also couldn't help but fall for convicted murderer and Jo's ex-husband Branson Faulkner. There is something about him that makes you want to believe in his innocence. There are many characters, Lance, Denny, Edward and even the Sheriff, that the author leads you to believe could be involved in several murders. I had ideas of who could have been involved, but I was still surprised at the end by who was involved and why.

I loved the western flavor found in this book, along with veterinarian Jo's love for the many animals(A wolf, deer, and skunk to name a few) that she has saved. I also loved the rich descriptions of the gorgeous Idaho wilderness. With the unending suspense, the romantic tension and the realistic telling of Idaho country life, this book is a true winner.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanted.

September 20, 2013 – Started Reading