Hooked On Books's Reviews > Adam, Enough Said

Adam, Enough Said by Lynda LeeAnne

Sep 20, 2013

This book is book 3 in the 'This can't be happening' series . It can be read as a stand alone though so it doesn't really matter if you haven't read book 1 and 2. There is a lot of swearing in this book so I already love it, that means there will be some swearing in this review. The title of the book says it all.. Adam, Enough Said is right! I fuckin' love this book! Adam is dominating and a fuck up and down right sweet even if he does always say the wrong thing. Mia is a firecracker and totally not a woman to be messed with and the relationship between Adam and Mia is explosive the whole way through the book but you can tell from the beginning that they were made for each other. The language in this book accurately portrays how real people think and speak in these kinds of situations, people aren't as polite as most books make out and i'm glad that Lynda LeeAnne hasn't done that. There is action, drama and emotion throughout the whole book, as a reader you barely have a chance to get over one thing before another pops up and hits you head on. I spent the whole book rooting for Adam and wanting Mia to listen to him, his love for her is evident throughout the book even when he's pissed at her. I love that this story was written from both Adam and Mia's point of view, I feel it adds depth to their story knowing exactly how they both felt about things all the way through, not only is Adam sweet in the totally crazy, nuts about his woman kind of way but he's hot too and it is clear from the start that only Mia makes him feel that way. Their story was fantastically written and I'd love to read more but it also ended perfectly well without needing another book. 5 Stars!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adam, Enough Said.

Finished Reading