Delia's Reviews > All Together Dead

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

Sep 14, 2013

I have to say this series has taken my by surprise. I know what your thinking, how is that possible. With so much talk about the series how could you not expect to love it. Well honestly I was unimpressed by the first novel in the series. I felt like Sookies character was very one dimensional in the first novel. So deciding that maybe this was the one time where the show was better I put the rest of the series on the back burner and just forgot about them.
Then last month I was looking for a quick read and picked up book two. Now it seems with each book the series gets better and better. The characters have real emotion with reactions that make sense. As a reader you feel invested in what happens to them and have strong emotions to what goes down.
In this novel we find Sookie back dealing with Vampire business. This time its a huge Vampire meeting that you know isn't going to end well. I think this is an important addition to the series because Sookie is forced to really grow as a person. She is also able to use her abilities to do some good. I really enjoyed this one and can't wait to finish the whole series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Together Dead.

September 14, 2013 – Started Reading