Annabel's Reviews > Allure

Allure by Lea Nolan

1205910

bookshelves: young-adult

I got an ARC of this book last week, and I decided to start reading it in m vacation. I’m glad I was on vacation because this book had me hooked from the first page.
It’s the second book in this series and it starts of almost right after the last line of the first book. This made reading this book so much more fun!

It moves along in the same pace as the first book and I really loved the first book. The story gripped me just like the first one, and I just had to read and had to know what was going to happen and if they could fight this curse. I’m not going to spoil anything for you. If you want to know what’s happening in this book you just have to read it!

I love the writing style of this author, she builds a wonderful world and is a great story-teller. I love how she builds a story and makes you feel like you’re living it, I love reading stories that take you into the world the author created.

After reading Conjure I couldn’t imagine a book that would be more exciting as this one but Lea Nolan did it again! I can’t wait to read more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Allure.

September 12, 2013 – Started Reading