John Kirk's Reviews > Cwts: Certified Wireless Technology Specialist Official Study Guide:

Cwts by Robert J. Bartz

bookshelves: computing
Read 2 times. Last read September 11, 2013 to April 19, 2015.

Although the CWTS is advertised as a non-technical qualification, I learnt a lot from this book. There are a few errors (which I've reported to Wiley), but nothing too serious; it's better than most Microsoft study guides, although not as good as most academic textbooks. I passed the exam after reading this book, so I think that's a decent endorsement!

When I downloaded the companion content from the Sybex website, I discovered that it was based on the previous edition of the book, and therefore the previous version of the exam. It was still useful, but some of the questions in the practice exams had incorrect answers. Checking again now (2015-04-19), they seem to have updated their website and the content isn't available at all, which is a pity.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cwts.

Finished Reading
September 11, 2013 – Started Reading
September 11, 2013 – Shelved
October 9, 2013 –
page 300
50.0% "Although the CWTS is advertised as a non-technical qualification, I'm learning a lot from this book. There are a few errors, but nothing too serious; it's better than most Microsoft study guides, although not as good as most academic textbooks."
April 19, 2015 – Finished Reading