Kelly at's Reviews > Bad Nights

Bad Nights by Rebecca York

REVIEW PROVIDED BY: Kelly
NUMBER OF STARS: 4
REVIEW:
I had the honor of listening to this book on audio. I love audiobooks. But the narrator can make or break a good book. If you don’t have a great narrator it really doesn’t matter how good the book is. I do have my favorite narrators. So let me say that I really enjoyed the story of Bad Nights Rebecca York is an amazing story teller. And this was my first Rebecca York books. But I was not in love with the narrator for this book Tara Sands does a fine job in the dialog part, although some of the guys sounds very similar. But the storytelling part felt like she was just reading the book not telling the story. I prefer to have my narrators tell me the story. But overall I really did like this story. But I think the next book in this series I will be reading. I am not sure. I might give Tara another shot.
I loved Jack & Morgan. Oh and Shane & Max!! I can’t wait for these two’s story. But back to Jack & Morgan. Jack is a man on the run and Morgan is the unfortunate person who finds him naked, hurt and out cool. This chance meeting puts them both in grave danger. The only trusting each other and a little lucky will keep them safe.
This was a really good story. It keep my attention the whole time. I wanted Jack & Morgan to get out safe. I wanted them to realize what they could have together. I wanted to slap Jack for telling Morgan he was not the man for her. But in the end.....
Well you need to read the book to find out.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. This review is my own opinion and not a paid review.

Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Nights.

September 11, 2013 – Started Reading