TeriLyn's Reviews > Recklessly

Recklessly by A.J. Sand

I really love this series. I adored Wes Elliott from the first two books and reading from his POV makes me fall in love with him. He's fun, laid back, carefree; the quintessential surfer boy who's finally met his match. Lana is fun, laid back, and carefree too. They meet and fireworks explode. There's no other to describe this book than fun. Their relationship is so easy and downright fun. REFT is the acronym they give to describe it. Their tender moments are heart warming, their banter is funny, and their passion is off the charts. Wes has met his match and reading of him dealing with his new found emotions was so worth it. We also see a good glimpse into the past and why these two characters are the way are. Even though they are reckless, they keep their hearts guarded. When they begin breaking down each other's walls the story starts turning and it's angsty to read. Wes shows maturity and proves his self worth. The secondary characters are back and great as usual. We get a lot of insight into the friendship that Wes has formed with Dylan and I'm so glad she was a major player here. Abel was hilarious and fiercely protective of his twin. Kai is understanding and there for Wes in a big way. My only complaint is that we didn't get to see Erika and Bryson. A great series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Recklessly.

September 10, 2013 – Started Reading