Amanda Masters's Reviews > The Experiment

The Experiment by Cindy C. Bennett

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

This book was sooo amazing and incredible! I couldn't put it down! it was full of adventure, intrigue and the most amazing people and creatures I have read about in a long time! Sherry Gammon, Cindy C Bennett, and Jeffrey Moore really rocked it by putting this incredible book together!

Emiah , Juliet and Cillia have been on the run ever since the night their parents went missing and the Collaborative "trolls" came to the village braking in and tried to take them as well. With only each other to count on they must race across the Waste of Seneca One and find their missing parents, but the harshness of the Waste proves to be just as harsh as people claim and when Juliet is attacked by Crimson Eagles Cilla and Emiah must put their trust in Brax a boy of the Wasteland Jungle to help them and their sister.

As the Triplets uncover more about themselves with each new horrific task set before them, they also start to uncover the many secrets that there parents never told them. Where they really some secret government experiment? Did there parents alter them in some way? There is only one way to find out, find their parents and ask them.

With the help of some amazing friends, and some pretty awesome powers of their own the three embark on the hardest journey of their young lives. What does Kill you makes you stronger right? Well lets hope so because they are going to need all they have for when the people rise up and fight the injustices done to them for a millennia of suffering at the same time that they are trying to free their parents. Can they just stand by and let the people suffer? or can they help them at the same time as helping themselves?

what an amazing and incredible book!the characters where really spectacular! Juliet and Brax where my favs! they were a great team and I just loved them to pieces!

The "trolls" were awesome bad guys! it was like they were around every corner, ready to capture the kids at a moments notice. They were nasty and bad tempered just like trolls would be and I loved watching the kids get the upper hand on them time and time again.

Sherry Gammon, Cindy C Bennett, and Jeffrey Moore are incredible authors! I really loved this book! and I highly recommend it to one and all! if you haven't read this yet you MUST get it NOW!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Experiment.

Started Reading