Bookish Michelle's Reviews > Take Me

Take Me by Diane Alberts

Oh! I love how Mike and Morgan met! The situation was so fascinating and funny to me (though it was awkward for the both of them). So, Mike was at his soon-to-be brother-in-law's bachelor party when he was accused of stealing another person's seat by Morgan. Mike mistook her for a stripper hired by the group and urged her to stay away. There was no way that Mike was going to allow a stripper to be part of his brother-in-law's bachelor party. That's just the way it was. Morgan managed a comeback for the insult when the rest of the guys in the group was away. A challenged issued, a challenge taken.

I like how the story played out from beginning to end though it turned out to be something like the movie 'What Happened in Vegas' when the two of them got married while drunk. Mike suggested that they went along with the flow and see what it will bring them. However, Morgan would have a chance to live her dream as a professional dancer.Will she be able to stay? Though I was worried about Morgan's decision for a while, it turned out to be satisfactory! I love reading how Mike's perception of commitment changes after the 'drunken marriage'. The short trail-honeymoon was really sweet and it would be really sad if they didn't stay together.

I totally like the epilogue! I can image the happiness in that family. This is the fourth book of the Take a Chance series. I read the first one and I can't believe missed the next two. Believe me when I say that I'm going to read them soon. Real soon! Although this is the fourth book, I felt that it can be read in isolation. So don't worry if you didn't read the first few books, you still can enjoy Take Me!

**Disclosure: I received a review copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me.

Started Reading