Jenn's Reviews > Slave

Slave by Sherri Hayes

Sep 05, 2013

bookshelves: dark-or-serious, pull-my-hair-out, heart-wrenching, read-in-2013, series-finished

Book Review: Slave

3.5 Stars
I could pull my hair out right now. This book frustrated me to no end on so many levels. But it also warmed my heart. Which in turn frustrated me more.

So this is me trying to get all of my jumbled thoughts together. Spoilers ahead:
(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slave.

September 5, 2013 – Shelved
September 6, 2013 – Finished Reading
October 3, 2013 – Shelved as: heart-wrenching
October 4, 2013 – Shelved as: read-in-2013
July 4, 2015 – Shelved as: series-finished

April (TwilightTINK) I had so many of the same feelings you did when I read this book. When a book can make you feel this intensely, it is a 5star book in my mind.

Jenn April (TwilightTINK) wrote: "I had so many of the same feelings you did when I read this book. When a book can make you feel this intensely, it is a 5star book in my mind."

Glad that I'm not the only one. Books that make you think or frustrate you the most are the ones that tend to stay with you. Maybe I need to reevaluate my rating after I simmer down a bit ;p Have you read the second in this series yet?

April (TwilightTINK) Jenna, just realized I hadn't responded. I have read Need, and Truth, and the final book Trust. You want to stick with the series. You will see Brianna grow more and more and fin her strength. You will meet some great new characters, get your questions answered. I am in love with the series and you won't be disappointed. You have just enough time to read Need and Truth before Trust comes out, in about 10 days. Overall, I give it 6 out of 5 stars.