Amanda Masters's Reviews > The Halo Effect

The Halo Effect by Shauna Allen

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

Wow! what an amazing Book! I couldn't put it down from start to finish! I loved the characters and the storyline. Shauna Allen makes you feel a part of the story and you live the lives of the characters right along side them.

Braelyn Campbell and Noble Blackfeather are match made in well Heaven to be exact. Michael an Angel from the Love Detail of Heaven has been given his most difficult assignment yet.

Braelyn Campbell has just moved in next door to Noble Blackfeather and for some reason her house seems to be falling apart! Luckily with a gorgeous and sexy handy man like Noble around things don't stay broken for long, now if only he could do something for her broken heart?

Noble Blackfeather is a man of few words and even fewer manners, but something about Braelyn and her son Tristan has just gets in under his skin. He can't help but see his own pain reflected in the eyes of Tristan and Braelyn makes him feel as he may be more then just a dumb Indian like he was always taught to believe.

Together they conquer their pasts head on, but will they let their guards down long enough to let love in? Michael sure hopes so, he hasn't lost a couple yet and he isn't about to start.

this book was awesome! I loved every min reading it! I will have to go back and read the first one now as I didn't realize this is the second book in the series. The book totally stands on it own story wise and I am excited to read more to see how it all fits together. The mark of a great writer when the book can stand on its own and still be part of a series! Shauna Allen blew me away again and again with this amazing story!
If you haven't read this yet I recommend it highly! so make sure you go out and get your copy today!!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Halo Effect.

Started Reading