Nic's Reviews > With or Without Him

With or Without Him by Barbara Elsborg

bookshelves: mm, zz-amazon-yes

LOVE the cover!

Wonderfully brilliant! I totally fell in love with both Haris and Tyler, and was spellbound by their story.

So different, and yet so similar, both men have painful pasts that have left them emotionally scarred. This is a story of learning to trust and opening hearts but is also so much more. The story line is complex as the pasts of both Haris and Tyler challenge their relationship.

Tyler is twenty-one. A music student with a huge fear of owing money. This fear drives him to sell his body to pay his school fees. He is a talented musician and a passionate young man but he is haunted by events from his childhood.

Haris is an exotic businessman with his own secrets. He has been through events that no man should have to suffer and is unable to trust. However he finds Tyler irresistible and offers him a deal that Tyler is unable to turn away from.

The heat and passion between Tyler and Haris is magnificent and slowly, their hearts come to feel what their bodies already know - they are made for each other, body and soul.

However the road to happiness is paved with challenges as Tyler's previous 'employer' refuses to let him go and Haris' past finally catches up with him. Both men face evil and danger.

I found this book to be totally compelling read, a true page turner that was hard to put down. Luckily I didn't have any other pressing things to do during the early hours of the morning!

I can't end this review without a word about the fabulous Wilson, Haris' chauffeur/butler. He is a character to adore - loyal and cheeky, with his witty one-liners had me chuckling quietly.

Combining lots of emotional turmoil, huge amounts of drama, passionate sexual encounters and true romanticism this is a highly recommended read.

I publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With or Without Him.

September 3, 2013 – Shelved