KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Breaking Elle

Breaking Elle by Antoinette Candela

Sep 02, 2013

My Review and others can be found on my Facebook page: http://tinyurl.com/k7yukmx

PASSION.BETRAYAL.SOLACE.CONFUSION.
DESPERATION.

Elle's been with her boyfriend Cane for two years which seemed a solid kind of relationship..

But then add bad boy Reed into the mix and their attraction towards each other is sky rocketing hotness!!

Elle is in love with Cane but can't fight the attraction she feels towards Reed, their attraction is instant!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The things Reed says are swoon worthy: (Here's a small taste of a swoon worthy moment)

"I'm jealous of your pillow and sheets; I want this cheek to rest on mine and to keep this body warm," he whispers..Eeekkk!!

"She's owned me from the first time I set eyes on her!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But what about her best friend Tyler, who has pulled her through all the rough patches in her life and has been her rock, her one constant solid person in her life..

Grrrrr

God this book had me all over the place, one minute I'm rooting for Cane, the next I want to bitch slap him, then I'm yeah go for Reed because he sounds hot, then he also has a few douche bag moments so then my last resort is her best friend Tyler!! I kind of feel like Elle I can't make up my mind who I want to be with lol..But then Tyler just seems like the safe option!!

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for book 2 to be released!! *WANTS* Book 2!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Elle.

September 2, 2013 – Shelved
September 2, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 28, 2013 – Started Reading
November 30, 2013 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Is this story to be continued? Cliffy?

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Yeah the next book is coming soon, as far as I remember there's no cliffy, been a while since I read this