Roxanne Kade's Reviews > Time Spell

Time Spell by T.A. Foster

This was a fun, quick read. I really loved the idea of being able to Time Spell. It was a different take on time travel and used in such a unique way. I’m sure anyone would love to step back in time, and it would be an author’s dream.

The MC’s of this story kind of blended into the background while the secondary characters, the ones from 1968 Las Vegas were more prominent. I knew more about whom they were and what drove them to do the things they did. I know that their love triangle was a major part of the plotline but I would have liked to have seen more from the MCs.

I really wish the story had had a little more substance where Ivy and her love life were concerned. I really liked Finn, regardless of the fact that I knew nearly nothing about him. All I knew of him had been learned through flashbacks, and even that wasn’t enough to go by. He was made out to be a charmer and even a bit of a bad boy, but his actions told another story. He obviously really cared for Ivy and was willing to do whatever she asked of him.

Then there was Jack. I didn’t really connect with him and I think it also had to do with the fact that I didn’t know enough about him. My heart did break for Ivy toward the end of the book, but she showed true character when she was willing to give up on something she’d always wanted, to keep those she cared about safe.

This book was exciting and full of mystery. It had a bit of everything and I’m sure it will be enjoyed by anyone who loves intrigue and suspense as well as lovers of paranormal romances.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Spell.

Finished Reading