Trisha's Reviews > Savage Drift

Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne

OMG an amazing ending to an incredible series.

but I must confess - PLEASE PLEASE Emmy Laybourne, I need one more novella.
You know what I'm talking about. You left one huge huge huge cliffhanger. ONE unresolved issue. And I NEED closure!! PLEASE!!

Anyway, this book is almost all that you hope for. Short of that one little unresolved part, this is everything I'd hoped for. I can finally put Dean, Astrid, Niko, Alex, Josie, Chloe and all the others away.

This was action packed, back to back "OMG!" and just absolutely un-put-down-able. If I hadn't desperately needed sleep I would have read all night. This is a series to read and read again.

Now....if we can get someone to buy the movie rights, I'd love to see it too :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Drift.

September 1, 2013 – Shelved
September 1, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
May 13, 2014 – Started Reading
page 14
4.58% "“I think if you and me and Alex go, we’d have the best chances,” Niko told me.\n \n I've missed these kids! :)"
page 73
23.86% "“You saved your friends. That’s what counts. You gotta let the rest go.”"
page 101
33.01% "“You get there safe,” he told me. “Or I will never forgive you. I mean it, if you die out there, or you don’t show up, I’m going to go around for the rest of my life telling people that my brother was an a-hole.""
May 14, 2014 –
page 184
May 14, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Chesley i agree just the way the last one ended i would have beeb disappointed if there wasnt another

message 2: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Thanks for this review. I read the first two books and I was OBSESSED! But it's been a year now so now I'm not that excited for the conclusion so I needed a boost of inspiration (haha) to read the last one and now I'm inspired again!

Trisha yay Sarah! I'm so glad! I hope you love it!!!
It's a really good conclusion! I didn't remember a lot either, but the intro to this one does a great job of reminding you what all happened before!

Johnny Bobby I just finished the book and I thought everything ended perfectly... Did I miss something? Please I need to know!