Meagan 's Reviews > One Night in the Spa

One Night in the Spa by Kathy Lyons

22036432
Sep 01, 2013

One Night at the Spa is a fun, flirty story that brings the heat. Though the book is a short read, the characters are developed in a way that feels natural and unrushed.

Kim is a 24 year old racquetball player and has spent most of her life training 10 or more hours a day. When she is sidelined for a knee injury and unable to workout, things start to change for her. Her activity level has slowed her development, and without the harsh routine, puberty starts accelerating.

David is her best friend and co-worker. He has been in love with her for the last 3 years, though she hasn't thought of him in that way at all, until now. She has never experienced lust quite this strong, and it scares her. David, not wanting to scare her away, hatches a plan of seduction.

This book is so hot I thought my nook was going to melt. David is most certainly one of the sexiest leading men in a book of this length. He is protective, loving, and selfless. David is yet another example of why I will always have unrealistic expectations of men in my life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Night in the Spa.

September 1, 2013 – Started Reading