Mary Mooney's Reviews > Stripped

Stripped by H.M. Ward

Read 2 times. Last read August 31, 2013 to September 1, 2013.

I received an ARC from the author for my honest review, so here it is. I love H.M. Ward’s writing style and her stories are perfect. I haven’t read The Arrangement, any of them, yet but they are on my TBR list. Now to tell you what I thought of Stripped.
This story is in one word Fantastic. But there are so many more words to describe this, fun, intense and hot, with strippers and sexy Ferro men. These families of men are all hot and intense in their own way. This story is about Jonathan, the youngest of the three brothers and his life is always getting him into trouble. He has a way with the ladies and can’t keep things out of the press. His mother sends him to Mississippi (my home state) for the summer so things will cool down. There he meets Cassie Hale, a virgin and thinks she can hold out for Mr. Perfect to give her V-card too. She doesn't like Jonny because he is way out of her league and does not have his v-card. Way too many girls for his past and she is not giving her v-card to him. The summer ends abruptly for them when something happens and He is sent back home.
Forward to present day and Cassie is a stripper at his brother Peter’s bachelor party. Jonathan can’t figure what happened to Cassie for her to end up here. He finds himself hurt and angry but still wants to help her out of her situation, whatever it is. Can they repair the past and help each other.
This story will have you from the very first page and keep you there until the end waiting for more. Yes there is a second book but you will love the Ferro family. This story is full of emotions. I love how H.M. Ward pulls these stories together and will leave you laughing and breathless.
I found H.M. Ward through Damaged and fell in love with her writing and am hooked to read everything she writes. Thanks for the chance to read a great story and I LOVED it. I love the Ferro brothers and you will not be disappointed when you read this one. Great job H.M. Ward, not patiently waiting for the next book but will be worth the wait.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stripped.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
August 26, 2013 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
August 26, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
August 31, 2013 – Started Reading
August 31, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 31, 2013 – Shelved
September 1, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Steff Ann you should definitely read the arrangement series and damaged series soon. I promise you will love them and it will explain ALOT especially the cliffhanger :-)

Yolanda I started with the Damage series loved both books. started reading The Arrangement series because I wanted to know Sean and Avery story but I'm getting frustrated with the way the books have been written I mean two books would have been sufficient I would have even been fine with three but here I am done with number 10 and the story is still incomplete I do not believe I will be reading about Bryan. I've already spent $30 on Sean I will not do it again no matter how much I enjoy H.M. work. I truly hope Stripped is not written in this format because I will not be finishing the story...