Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)'s Reviews > A Fool's Gold Christmas

A Fool's Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery

2080218

I was totally in the mood for a unique Holiday romance that takes place in a small town and this book hit every one of those points. This is one of those lovely stories that was so easy to get into and to lose myself in.

After a horrendous accident, Evie Stryker’s family has finally brought her home. The problem is Evie has never felt like she was a part of her own family. Now her family is trying to change that and one of her brothers has asked his business partner and Evie’s neighbor Dante to keep an eye on her. No one would have ever imagined that Dante and Evie would become more than friends especially Dante…

As a reader who hasn’t really delved into the Fool’s Gold series, this was a good book to read. I really enjoyed the touching plot. It moved at such a wonderful pace and really has opened my eyes to what wonderful stories I haven’t been missing. I am looking forward to taking the time and to read those books as well as the ones that are coming up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fool's Gold Christmas.

August 30, 2013 – Shelved