KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Craving Constellations

Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn

Aug 29, 2013

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ Stars
Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)
by Nicole Jacquelyn

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re-read this getting ready for the release of book 3 which is just around the corner..

I've spent the last 5 years running, and now it seemed I was heading back to where I ran from..

I'd grown up rough..My father belonged to the Aces MC, he was the vice president, they controlled the gun trade, they lived by their own rules - the law of the club, and once you were in, you were in until the day you died..I'd wanted to make something of myself though, so I'd gone away to college..

I met Tony in College, he seemed like one of the good guys, we dated, and eventually we married..

Everything set him off!!

You know I can take a punch, it's not even a big deal normally.

There was honor in being able to take what someone threw at you..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Every ache, every pain, and bruise reminded me that we had to escape.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He would beat the hell out of me - right in front of my four year old daughter..

"How is it, that someone can make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?"

Back to Dragon..Back to the man I ran away from 5 years ago..I met him the night he was getting his cut, to becoming an Ace for life..Screwing a members daughter was one of the worst things a brother could do, right up there with being a rat and screwing their old lady..

"Fuckin' Brenna..The fuckin bitch had kept my kid from me!! Fuckin' gone for five fuckin' years..No one hears from you..Now you come back, and I find you had my daughter and didn't tell me "FOR FIVE FUCKIN YEARS!" "Some other guy has been playing daddy to my fuckin daughter!"

This book had it all, love, family unity, loss (DRACON), domestic violence, gang life..

Anyone who is into sexy bad-ass bikers will LOVE this book, guarantee it..highly recommend..

You name it, it was all covered in this book, sounds dark but it was so beautifully written that not once did I feel it was a dark read..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Craving Constellations.

August 29, 2013 – Shelved
August 29, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 30, 2013 – Started Reading
July 9, 2014 – Finished Reading

Christine How is this going so far? Is it like that other one we read? Crap... Can't remember the name :( but yeah.... Good? Lol

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I'm about half way through with it, nothing like that other one so far, this one you kind of connect with the people more than that other biker book..

Āwhina Loved It! whats next??

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I have no idea, partner is a pain weekends, has no filter for his mouth and no remote has been invented..I haven't even finished this!! lol

Āwhina LOL ... I'll wait

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Geez you and Seb rated this 5!! I'm loving it too!!

Sabrina I liked it. Not to heavy like some biker books. Just enough of everything to make it great :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ It feels like you get more of a connection with the characters instead of that gritty angst emotional bikers life, like I didn't find this too dark..

Karen111 Sounds good - gonna try this! Love me some biker!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Karen wrote: "Sounds good - gonna try this! Love me some biker!"

It's really good!!

Dhini Please tell me that it's a stand alone Kat..
I hate to read a series with a cliffy at the end :(

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Yeah it can be read as a stand alone but it looks like there could be more books branching off this one and no cliffy..

Dhini Thank you for the heads up hon ❤
Then, I'll read this, like NOW ;)

message 14: by KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ (last edited Sep 01, 2013 11:49PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ It's really good, it could've gone really dark with the abusice etc but it's really well written that to me it came across like a light biker MC read..

message 15: by Margaret (new) - added it

Margaret This sounds awesome Kat! Great review! Adding it

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks Margaret!! Hope you like it!!