Wendy Higgins's Reviews > White Hot Kiss

White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

bookshelves: favorites

This is one of those kinds of books that just fit me and my mood perfectly at the right moment. I loved every single thing about it. I think this series is going to rival Lux for me. I can't wait for everyone to read it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Hot Kiss.

August 29, 2013 – Shelved
August 29, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
September 15, 2013 – Started Reading
September 16, 2013 –
5.0% "First chapter in, and I'm already hooked. I need to learn how to write an intro like that!!!"
September 17, 2013 –
September 18, 2013 –
20.0% "I am in love. \n Part of me wishes I'd waited to read this when it's pubbed, or at least out in ARCs so that I could have someone to squee with."
September 19, 2013 –
September 20, 2013 –
78.0% "That scene! Gah, that scene! Turn the fan on high!"
September 21, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites
September 21, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

Amy I'm so jealous! Sounds like it's good!

message 2: by Hollie (new) - added it

Hollie Lind I want to read this book so bad!

Lucia As good as Lux series? Count me in :)

message 4: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins It's very different from Lux, but it has that same addictive quality for me!

Jackie (No Bent Spines) I can't wait to get my hand on this one!! Don't you just love it when a book just fits the moment?

message 6: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins Jackie(No Bent Spines) wrote: "I can't wait to get my hand on this one!! Don't you just love it when a book just fits the moment?"

Yes! It was exactly what I needed. <3

Cassie C I am so incredibly jealous right now! Plus, it rivals Lux? I think I need this as soon as I possibly can haha.

message 8: by Calypso (new) - added it

Calypso I really wanna read these!

message 9: by Ashka (new)

Ashka J. My favourite author commenting here? It must be a dream!
Can't wait for Sweet Reckoning, love how you put the obsidian reference in it :D

message 10: by Beach (new) - added it

Beach Mama Yep, I agree...you say it rivals the Lux series and now I HAVE to read it!

Shaelyn I agree. This is a very good book