C.G. Drews's Reviews > The Beginning of Everything

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

bookshelves: contemporary, read-2016, young-adult, ya-male-narrators

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Beginning of Everything.

August 29, 2013 – Shelved
August 29, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
January 22, 2016 – Started Reading
January 22, 2016 –
page 214
63.88% "I confess to being vaguely bored. \n Also: the tag line is "everyone gets a tragedy"...as opposed to John Green's "everyone gets a miracle"???????????"
January 23, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary
January 23, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2016
January 23, 2016 – Shelved as: young-adult
January 23, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 17, 2016 – Shelved as: ya-male-narrators

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

Ezgi Tülü Wow, you read really fast.

Ezgi Tülü Btw I agree with everything you've just said. Except, I couldn^t like the writing because I've read a translated version, and the translation wasn't even good - the jokes and puns and everything was all over the place. I understood that some of the talking were meant to be jokes, but couldn't understand what was supposed to be funny because the translator just messed up.

Ezgi Tülü #sad

Michelle oh my god i just read this book a week ago and i was so fruSTRATED i was so certain i was gonna love it all but all the characters just annoyed the hell out of me and dont even get me started on the dumb as heck unsatisfying ending *takes a deep breath* sorry for this i am just very frustrated

message 5: by queen ivy (new)

queen ivy oh Grace thank you for the head up I not read this book . I hate book that I don't really understand amazing review

Meliss Thank you! I thought I was the only one who didn't like this book. I thought something was wrong with me, because I saw garbage and mediocrity when everyone else saw stars.

Ezgi Tülü It was! And everybody loved the book, so I was the black sheep of the group. They were like "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS??? YOU SHRIMP"

Ezgi Tülü Well not the shrimp part but

Michelle Hughes Your so right.

message 10: by Jc (new)

Jc Rivera this books is so good so intense, i feel I'm in the scene, ifeel erza :( he love the girl but the girl names Charlotte cheated with him but everything was change when Cassidy entered in the story, Erza play his feelings he didn't know, he gradually fell down from Cassidy, But the ending of the story disappoint me, i dont know iwant to I agree with this wholeheartedly! the development of characters can be what makes the book for me but so many characters in this were empty and predictable that I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it. It's disappointing though because I really want to like this .

Phoebe Christian You got all the bullets right!! Jeez, I almost got terrified that I was the only one left so unsatisfied with this book.

message 12: by Andrea (new) - added it

Andrea Me either! At least you didn’t attempt the audiobook. You may have thrown it across the room