Hooked On Books's Reviews > Sizzle

Sizzle by Lexi Buchanan

Aug 29, 2013

The present heatwave has nothing of the heat from this book!

OH, MY, GOD!!!! I absolutely loved this book. I didn’t want it to end but wanted to know how it ended, if that makes sense.

The story was extremely well written and had enough twists and turns in it to keep the reader hooked right through to the last page of the story.

The chemistry between Thalia and Pheonix was palpable and you could “feel” how much they were attracted to each other. They couldn’t get close enough to each other.

Lexi Buchanan is very empathetic to all her characters not just the two main characters and she gives them all equal attention. I like this because the book isn’t just about the two of them but about a gang of people.

I thought the storyline was a very unusual one, but a very realistic one as you know that these kind of scenarios do happen in real life.

It would be good to read spin off stories about some of the other characters, ie Callie and Reece. They have a lot of chemistry too and you know that there is a hidden storyline in Reece’s past.

I will definitely be reading more of Lexi Buchanon’s books, because if this book is anything to go on then I will be lost in her world!

I give this book 5 stars, however, I would give more if I was allowed to.

Enjoy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sizzle.

Finished Reading