Jessica Ulman's Reviews > This Much is True

This Much is True by Katherine Owen

Aug 23, 2013

this book was so well written.....I felt soooooo many emotions and wow just wow! heartbreak, heartache, loneliness, dispaire, jealousy, anger, resentment, love, lust, betrayal, the list goes on and on! Ms. Owen did a magnificent job with her characters ....I felt like I knew them and at one point in my life may have met someone like them. I loved Tally, she felt like she was the bad sister, the not so perfect sister, that she should have died....but her feelings couldn't have been any more wrong! she just needed the time to shine and show everyone that she was worth it. she was extremely strong and determined and the least selfish person in the whole story! Linc was amazing once he realized what wad truly important....I can honestly say that this book will be one of my favorites forever! very well written and extremely easy to read and get lost in and the characters were all amazing, from Tally down to Nika. I give this 5 over the top amazing stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Much is True.

Quotes Jessica Liked

Katherine Owen
“Here’s the truth: I am the female version of a heartbreaker. The one that everyone says is too dedicated to ballet, too self-involved to ever care about anyone else besides herself. I’m the rebel. The bad twin. I am Tally—the loner, the party of one. The love and leave ‘em prototype. Heartless. That is me. I have no time for romance, flowers, or relationships. I like one-night stands with plenty of sex and no promises of a future. I like the lies I tell. I’m comfortable in telling them…most of the time. This is me.”
Katherine Owen, This Much is True

August 23, 2013 – Shelved
August 23, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
September 6, 2013 – Started Reading
September 7, 2013 –
4.0% "I couldn't imagine losing my sister....let alone my twin sister. so far I feel every emotion and heartbreak and dispaire that is being embedded into my brain!"
September 8, 2013 –
88.0% "WOW just wow! I can not believe his book. this is a good thing, I have honestly never read a story like this! it is most definantly going to be one of my ALL TIME favorites"
September 8, 2013 – Finished Reading