Moon's Reviews > Microchip: The Agenda Is Now

Microchip by Chey Barnes

4620443
WOW!
 photo beckett_heat_wave.gif
I wish I could give this book ten stars! Chey Barnes takes facts that are unknown to most of the U.S. Citizens, some that sound crazy, but are completely true, and she weaves them into a story that keeps you turning page after page (and running to google the interesting info).

I think everyone should read this book, it's a wonderful story.. beautifully written and contains a lot information that might open your eyes, but doing it in a fictional setting.

After I passed the page 400 mark, I realized we hadn't heard about Emma and her grandson for a long time, and I was sad that we might not find out what happened to them... but I was not disappointed.. Emma and TJ were indeed back in the story.

I loved Glick and Toni and I adored all the information given to Marlene... Some of which I already knew, a lot of which I am now researching and finding that Chey Barnes did her research on this book thoroughly ... and she painted a picture of the future that doesn't seem too far fetched at all.

The characters are wonderful, and I miss them... and the ending made me want more... I hope there will be a part two!

photo amy_lee_that_was_awesome_by_evfankayda1020-d49o4xy.jpg

p.s. almost forgot to say that I received this book free in the goodreads giveaway... aren't I lucky? :)
Had to Edit to add: I really would love to see this made into a movie... how cool would that be?

photo 406649_479004508817559_1510680296_n.jpg

She was awarded silver medal for best Fiction Christian e-book for 2014 in Poynters Global ebook awards!!!!!!! YAY!!!! SOOOO DESERVING!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Microchip.

August 22, 2013 – Shelved
August 22, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 24, 2013 – Shelved as: books-i-won-on-goodreads
September 3, 2013 – Started Reading
September 6, 2013 –
page 70
15.09% "wow, this is an incredible read so far!"
September 6, 2013 – Shelved as: can-t-put-it-down-books
September 6, 2013 –
page 89
page 220
47.41% "Incredible book so far... I dreamed about Glick last night and woke up at 2am and couldn't fall back asleep, so I got up and read until six :)"
page 253
September 8, 2013 – Shelved as: science-fiction
September 8, 2013 – Shelved as: must-be-made-into-a-movie
September 8, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Moon Chey Barnes gave me a book hangover!
 photo i222mages.jpg

Chey Barnes Moon wrote: "Chey Barnes gave me a book hangover!

"
Hey there Moon,
Its Chey Barnes I wrote Microchip the Agenda. I wanted you to know that I just landed a contract to have the book made into a screenplay for a 3 part mini series hopefully to get on Netflix!!
It also just landed a silver medal for best Fiction Christian e-book for 2014 in Poynters Global ebook awards. http://globalebookawards.com/2015-glo...
Well all that momentum got me fired up to promote the book myself since the publisher didn't do much of anything with it.
Do you think you could post a copy of your very kind review for me on Amazon? The ISBN is 978-1-940401-68-3 and 978-1-940401-69-0.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it!
All the best

Chey

Moon Hi Chey :) Sorry it took me so long, health issues kept me offline. I am sooo happy to hear of your win! I put it on the review :) Makes me want to search out the book and read it again.... one of the best reads in the last ten years! Hugs :)

Chey wrote: "Moon wrote: "Chey Barnes gave me a book hangover!

" Hey there Moon,