Sarah's Reviews > The Lace Reader

1976057
Sep 04, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: mysteries, fiction, book-club-reads

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lace Reader.

September 4, 2009 – Shelved
December 12, 2009 – Shelved as: mysteries
December 14, 2009 – Shelved as: fiction
December 14, 2009 – Shelved as: book-club-reads

message 1: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla Uh oh was a downer I guess! Are you gonna make a review on it? BTW Sarah I was thinking of sending you my copy of Snow Flower and the secret fan for your Birthday (I know not much of a surprize) but I didn't know if you already had it or not. It would be fun to see what you think of it and I don't mind if you hate it you can be honest....lol :P

Sarah No, it wasn't a downer. In fact, I liked this book. It took me a while to get into it because I couldn't really figure out where the story was going. By mid-book it started to pick up some momentum, and the end had a great twist that I didn't see coming. It was a pretty good story actually.
Since you are sending me a book for my b-day, I'd like to send you one for your b-day next month. I looked through your TBR list to see if I had any books you might like. I saw that you had The Thirteenth Tale, Sundays at Tiffany's, and Nineteen Minutes on your list. Would you like me to send you any of these books?

message 3: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla Ohhh your awsome! I would love to read a Jodi picoult never have maybe that one! We make awsome pen pals!

Sarah I agree :)

Sarah I will send you Nineteen Minutes then. It's one of my favorite Jodi Picoult books!