Sara 's Reviews > If It Flies

If It Flies by L.A. Witt

bookshelves: a-must-read, boys-who-love-boys, can-t-miss-book, d-s, goo-is-good, bdsm, kinky, riptide-library, romance, v8-smacking

Sweet. Mother. Of God.

Yup. This is going on my V8 shelf. WHY did I wait so long to read this? Actually I know why. See, Quid Pro Quo was my first real m/m story and I fell hard, fast and panting for Tristan and Jared. When I saw a third book in the series and it wasn't them? I pouted. Ugh. Nick should have come over and whipped my ass for not reading this. Good lord.

Nick and Spencer, what an amazing pair. I loved that Spencer gets dragged to Market Garden and gets exactly what he had no idea he needed. I am a hopeless romantic and feel there is always a possibility for people to connect and fall for each other and I was holding my breath for these two.
But as he watched Nick... he had a feeling this was what he’d paid for.
Not just getting fucked, but getting mindfucked.

Nick is smoking hot! Good lord he is so confident, bossy, toppy, Dommy and sexy as all fucking hell, that even me as a Vegan got turned on by the idea of licking his leather covered lower half. Yup. I love me some Nick.
I don't know what you're doing, Nick, but don't ever, ever stop.

Spencer, he told his story beautifully. There is a thing I need with kink and how it's written, and while we don't get pages and pages of scene work between these two, it was believable watching Spencer own his submission and masochistic side. *sigh* Spencer flying. Nick giving Spencer the space to fly... yeah, that was stunning.

I was so happy by the end of this book, it was exactly what I wanted. GAH! Nick can reduce me to goo with his words whether they are a command or from his heart and I just want to push those blond locks off his forehead and...
Fuck the clock. Fuck the price. Just . . . fuck.

Yeah, I'm ready to move on to the next book. Be ready for me boys.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If It Flies.

August 21, 2013 – Shelved
August 21, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
June 9, 2015 – Started Reading
June 11, 2015 –
12.0% "I am in lust with Nick. \n \n “Do I have to pay extra for that?” \n \n “No. The first button’s complimentary.”"
June 11, 2015 –
42.0% "Yeah, Nick was here all right, but he hadn’t left a single mark.\n \n Did I say I like Nick yet and what he does? This is so freaking good."
June 11, 2015 –
51.0% "He reached into the bag and riffled through it, pushing aside all manner of things that must have come from the junk door in de Sade’s kitchen.\n \n Tee hee... oh Spencer."
June 11, 2015 –
64.0% "I'm kinda sad right now. Nick needs to change his mind. He will right? RIGHT???"
June 11, 2015 – Finished Reading
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: kinky
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: riptide-library
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: romance
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: v8-smacking

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Jenni Now I'm gonna have to read this again. Thanks a lot. ;-D

Sara Jenni wrote: "Now I'm gonna have to read this again. Thanks a lot. ;-D"

My pleasure. Or would it be Nick's? *grins*

Jenni Sara wrote: "My pleasure. Or would it be Nick's? *grins*""

LORD.