Becky's Reviews > The Trouble with J.J.

The Trouble with J.J. by Tami Hoag

Sep 03, 2009

J. J. is hilarious! He wears an earring, has a daughter, and has a manequin in his front yard! Along with several flamingos! And for plain 'ole Genna next door, this is just too much. But when the two of them meet, the chemistry is more than either one imagined and J.J. is just arrogant enough to pursue it. He comes up with a plan for them to spend time together and even thought Genna knows it's a bad idea, she believes him to be sincere, so she agrees to help him out.

J.J. is also a football player, so that particular fact kept me going with this one. And with an ending as spectacular as this book had, I could have laughed all the way to the library. J.J.'s persistance in getting what he wants is often quite funny and most of the time kept Genna on her toes. Overall, this was a great book. I've read this author before, but never this genre. But this one is worth checking out if you want something light and fun that doesn't require any brain power.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Trouble with J.J..