Meagan 's Reviews > Eat Play Lust

Eat Play Lust by Tawna Fenske

22036432
Aug 19, 2013

Eat Play Lust is exactly what I expected. It is light and flirty. This is what could definitely be a weekend read. The characters weren't complex, but they were easily relatable.

Cami, the main character is a yoga trainer with unresolved weight issues. Her mother is a health-nut, who judges those who indulge in junk food harshly. This leaves Cami confused about food and herself.

Paul is a professional chef who is a little on the dorky side. He doesn't know when to stop talking. He fumbles a bit and always makes the conversation a little bit awkward.

“I know it’s rude to ask an attractive woman her age. Or any woman, regardless of whether she’s attractive. I mean, obviously, a woman’s value isn’t determined by her level of attractiveness.” I suffer from "Blabbermouth Syndrome" so I can understand why he didn't stop talking there. “Not that I’m implying you aren’t attractive. Obviously you’re knock-down, drop-dead, leave ‘em howling gorgeous". I am sure he would have kept going if Cami didn't interrupt him. But it made me laugh at little things like this.

The characters are universally relatable, and fun to read. I say if you have a few extra hours on your hands and you are looking for a light-hearted funny read, this is right up your alley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eat Play Lust.

August 19, 2013 – Started Reading