Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more's Reviews > Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Guilty Pleasures.

August 19, 2013 – Started Reading
August 19, 2013 – Shelved
August 19, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Kimberly Hey! Hope you're doing well! I keep trying to go to rabidsreads and the site isn't letting me. I've tried Chrome and Explorer. Are ya'll doing maintenance on the site??

message 2: by Candace (new)

Candace Wonderful review, Jessica! :)

Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more Kimberly wrote: "Hey! Hope you're doing well! I keep trying to go to rabidsreads and the site isn't letting me. I've tried Chrome and Explorer. Are ya'll doing maintenance on the site??"

Umm . . . I've been logged onto the site for probably the last hour - hour and a half, working on tomorrow's post, and I've had no problems. And I'm using Chrome. :/

Datz weird. o.O

Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more Candace wrote: "Wonderful review, Jessica! :)"

Thanks, Candace!

Kimberly Jessica ❁ Far Dareis Mai ❁ Rabid Reads wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Hey! Hope you're doing well! I keep trying to go to rabidsreads and the site isn't letting me. I've tried Chrome and Explorer. Are ya'll doing maintenance on the site??"

Umm . . ...."

Weird!!!

Rainn I love this series, would love to read more of your thoughts on them.

message 7: by Nyssa (new) - added it

Nyssa This is another book/series on Mt. TBR. I think I even have it in paperback somewhere.

Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more Rainn wrote: "I love this series, would love to read more of your thoughts on them."

I loved the early installments. I did a HUGE binge reread a few years ago, so I doubt I'll do it again any time soon, but if I do do it again, I'll try to stop between books to actually review them. ;)

Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more Nyssa wrote: "This is another book/series on Mt. TBR. I think I even have it in paperback somewhere."

I think I have ALL the paperbacks. o.O

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess Baxter Is this book clean?

Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more Jess wrote: "Is this book clean?"

Yep.