Sharon's Reviews > Talking Dirty With the Player

Talking Dirty With the Player by Jackie Ashenden

Talking Dirty with the Player is the first book I read by Jackie Ashenden and I love it!

Talking Dirty With the Player is a about Judith Ashton who is an up and coming photographer who believes her life is under control. In comes Caleb Steele Judith's older brother's best friend to stir up old feelings that never really went away eight years ago. Judith is not sure she wants to go down that path again since she was hurt the first time.

Caleb Steele is famous rugby player who needs Judith help taking pictures for a calendar he is creating to raise money for one of his charities. Caleb has chemistry with Judith that he has been trying to deny. He knows he let her down eight years ago but has always thought it was the best for both of them.

Judith and Caleb both have the same fears which is what drives them apart but yet will brings them together.

Jackie Ashenden writes a great romance. I loved how she develops each character. As the story goes on she gives more details about the characters. I enjoyed the flow of the story. Jackie Ashenden did a wonderful job with giving you those explosive moments. She really knows how to build a great scene. I would recommend reading this book

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talking Dirty With the Player.

Finished Reading