Sandy Wolters's Reviews > Predator's Kiss

bookshelves: paranormal-romance

Book: Predator's Kiss
Series: Gemini Island Shifters Series - Book 1
Author: Rosanna Leo
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance/Fantasy Romance (Shifter)
Length: Approximately 149 Pages

*****

Book: Predator's Serenade
Series: Gemini Island Shifters Series - Book 2
Author Rosanna Leo
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance/Fantasy Romance (Shifter)
Length: Approximately 112 Pages

My fingers are singed from holding my Kindle while reading this smoking hot series by ROSANNA LEO. I've had both of these books on my Kindle since August 16th. I'm a huge fan of Ms. Leo's writing. I promised myself that I would hold off on reading this series until I was on vacation so I knew I'd have at least two books that I would really enjoy.

Every time I turned my Kindle on, those beautiful covers taunted me. I'd slip up and "accidentally" press one of those book covers and read the first page. Then I'd chastise myself for having no will power at all. Finally, I just couldn't stop myself from continuing on to page two. I then had the bright idea that I'd just read the first book in the series and keep the second book for vacation.

If you are at all familiar with any of Ms. Leo's amazing shifter books, you know that I was just in denial. I finished Predator's Kiss, closed the book and stared at the cover of Predator's Serenade for a full five minutes before I decided that there was no way in hell I was going to hold off on reading it until vacation.

Ms. Leo introduced me to my first Selkie man in her Oarkney Series and through her writing, I fell hard for those beautiful, passionate shifter men. Now, in the Gemini Island Shifters Series, Ms. Leo has introduced me to bear shifters. I'm falling in love all over again.

Ms. Leo's characters are strong, passionate, thick-headed men that need a good strong woman to put them in their place. I just simply can't get enough of her writing style, and did I mention the sizzling love scenes? Whew! Hold on to your britches, because they are scorching hot!

The Gemini Island Shifters Series by Rosanna Leo was fun to read, funny, sexy, heartwarming and even suspenseful at times. Predator's Kiss and Predator's Serenade are both stand alone, but I'm here to tell you that once you read one, you're just going to have to read the other.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Predator's Kiss.

August 16, 2013 – Started Reading
August 16, 2013 – Shelved
August 16, 2013 – Shelved as: paranormal-romance
September 5, 2013 –
September 6, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo Dear Sandy. Thanks so much for such wonderful reviews on my Gemini Island Series. I am so happy you had fun with both books!