Jacqueline's Reads's Reviews > Trust in Me

Trust in Me by J. Lynn

4197769

bookshelves: 4-star-books

I loved Wait for You, it was just a sweet and semi tragic love-story, so when I heard there would be Cam’s POV, well I was ALL OVER THAT.

The thing I love about Jennifer’s books is that she writes heavily on dialogue, which I am a MAJOR fan of, so when it translates into an alternative POV book, you don’t get that much difference, except for the parts where Avery and Cam do not interact.

What worked for me is the Hero, I loved Cam in book 1 and I was eager to see how he felt and what he was thinking. I enjoyed getting into Cam’s mind and feeling his affections towards Avery. I also enjoyed the part where he went home and we saw his interactions with his family. I am also happy this is a 1.5 book and not a full book 2 book, to me that makes a difference. Trust in Me, feels like it’s a little extra special book just for the fans and not a way for the author to make extra dough. This I like. Thank you Jennifer.

If you loved Wait for You and Cam, well, Trust in Me is the perfect little extra something.

Series Order
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn REVIEW | AMAZON
Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5) by J. Lynn AMAZON

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust in Me.

August 15, 2013 – Shelved
October 23, 2013 – Started Reading
October 23, 2013 –
1.0% "I didn't miss how her eyes went to my abs. I liked. So did my cock."
November 24, 2013 –
70.0% ""Well, have fun. Don't impregnate her"- lol Jase cracks me up"
November 24, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

Stephanie hot damn!! I love Cam :)

Jacqueline's Reads You and me girl, you and me :D

message 3: by Siya (new)

Siya Oh god, I can't wait for it to release

Jacqueline's Reads Me too!!!!!

message 5: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Beacham Is it coming out in paperback? Or only electronically? I just finished the first one today. loved it.

Jacqueline's Reads I'm not sure, it's a novella, so far, it's just ecopy for now. I loved book 1 too :D

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Beacham Thank you. I hope it comes on paperback.

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog HAHAHAHA You're so funny JR!! I think we all would love making babies with CAM!!! I hope this one is as good as the first book!!! :)
xoxoxo

Jacqueline's Reads <3 Patty! So far it's cute, just like book 1, I have no complaints :D

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog YAY!! I would be so upset if this book was a disappointment!! I LOVED CAM from the moment she ran smack into him outside of class!! LOL :)

Jacqueline's Reads Yes! Major meet-cute!

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Love the meet-cutes!!!

Jacqueline's Reads Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳ wrote: "Nice review, Jacqueline."

Thanks!