Vishous's Reviews > Dusty

Dusty by YellowBella

Aug 13, 2013

bookshelves: free-online-read, my-favourite, oh-my-god, review, visholicious, abuse, adult, buddy-read-with-shellyb, cheating-like-its-normal, cliff-hanger, could-not-put-down, dirty-talk, emo-angsty, emotional-rollercoaster, first-love-only-love, frustrating-as-hell, fucked-up-heartbreaking-love-story, guy-with-major-mental-issues, hot-hot-guyzzz, mindf-ck, most-irritating-couple-ever, oh-for-the-love-of-god, romance, seriously-hot-alpha-male, somebody-put-a-bullet-in-my-head, steamy, stupid-irritating-heroine, supervagina-superdick-heroes, taking-deep-breaths, the-highest-level-of-drama, want-to-hit-him-in-face-with-brick, why-did-i-start-reading-this, why-is-she-so-pathetic, why-why-why-does-he-do-that, woohoo-its-hot-in-here, wtf-moment, young-adult-new-adult, my-precious-paperback-or-hardback, ahh-bliss-of-mentally-ill, horror-i-tell-you-horror

When I started reading this book I knew what was I getting myself into only by number of pages. yep 1700 pages.... I mean WTF?! But I read them all. I did skim in the beginning because their childhood was stretched for 30% and I was bored as hell during that part but then... then I got hooked when the CRAZY began.

Do you have any idea how I feel about this book?!

I HATE THIS BOOK!
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
I HATE ALL THE CHARACTERS!
I HATE HIM! I HATE HER!
I HATE THIS F*CKING STORY!
I HATE THE WRITING!
I HATE IT ALL WITH ALL MY BONES!

AND I HATE THAT I LOVE IT SO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I was pretty much pissed 100% of the book.... yep... I don't think there was a moment when I wasn't pissed... pretty much everything pissed me of.

They said LOVE made them do all that stuff, LOVE made them what they became... LOVE LOVE LOVE....

well I can tell you that HATE made me write this, HATE will make me buy this book if it ever goes published in paperback just so I can torn it piece by piece and then burn it with smile on my face! HATE made me scream how f*cking stupid they are.

HATE whispers to me that he is selfish prick, that he is asshole, that he is spoiled brat, that he is junkie only thinking about himself.

HATE whispers to me that she is the biggest idiot I ever read about, that she is spineless, stupid, so weak that she forgave EVERYTHING!

HATE whispers to me until I scream, scream, scream....

My heart didn't flip, flip, flutter....

my heart screamed, screamed, bloody screamed with rage!

My pulse, pulse, pulsing heart wanted kill, kill, killing-time!

This isn't LOVE...

this is obsession and holding onto something that destroys you second by second for 9 years.

My heart whispers to me that I love them, that I should stop denying myself...

but my brain pushes heart's whispering out...

Does my writing style pisses you of?!? Annoys the shit out of you?!?!

WELL IMAGINE 1700 PAGES OF THAT ANNOYING SHIT!

Imagine hating something with all you got and then imagine how much can that annoy you because you end up loving it so much.

I wanted non HEA because they don't deserve any type of HEA! They deserve mental institution!

But this ending!?

OOH GOOOOD!!!!!

My rage keeps boil, boil, boiling up!

It will only calm when I burn the paperback....

To all you BEAUTIFUL DISASTER non-fans that hated the book without reading it... I dare you all to read this and then comeback and tell me that BD was over the top.... you have no idea what a piece of cookie that was comparing to this.... I dare you to read this and then say that BD isn't right for molding young brains.... you have no bloody idea how BD is child story compared to this fan fiction of TWILIGHT....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dusty.

August 13, 2013 – Shelved
August 17, 2013 – Started Reading
August 17, 2013 –
page 1
0.08% "buddy read with Shelly ... oh god I hope I will finish it in this century ;-)"
August 17, 2013 –
page 9
0.73% "....... I feel like I am reading for days about her being 12 years old.... kinda bored for now.... bloody hell I am only at 9 % and I am reading for hours about her childhood ... I hope she will switch to being older like next page and not reading every day for the next 4 years for her to come to age 16."
August 19, 2013 –
August 20, 2013 –
30.0% "this is so fucked up... I mean really .. I want to bitch slap them both!!!!! bliss have some self respect for fuck's sake. for a 14 year old you sure are stupid. and dusty if you want to be a grown up then act like one! asshole .... you are both idiots..."
August 20, 2013 –
42.0% "......... -.- ..........."
August 21, 2013 –
63.0% "oh for the love of god.... just shoot me.... drama all over .... I mean wtf?!?!??!?? are kids really so dramatic this days?! are they really so stupid?!?"
August 21, 2013 –
75.0% "F*CK YOU DUSTY! F*UCK YOU BLISS! I HATE THIS BOOK! WILL I DNF AFTER THOUSAND PAGES I READ?! HELL NO! I AM GONNA MAKE MYSELF SUFFER TILL THE END! BUT I HATE YOU BOTH! I WANT TO KILL YOU BOTH HOW F*CKING STUPID AND FRUSTRATING YOU ARE! obvioulsy I am a masochist ....."
August 23, 2013 –
80.0% "i need a break from this..."
August 27, 2013 –
83.0% "finishing dusty so i can enjoy my precious DAEMON <3"
August 27, 2013 –
100.0% "AFTER 1700 PAGES I READ THIS IS THE ENDING?!?!?!?! THIS?!?!?!?!?!? HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!\n \n OMG I AM SO PISSED!!!!!! PISSED!!!!!!! I WANT TO SCREAM AND KILL AND BURN A PHYSICAL COPY OF THIS BOOK!!!"
August 27, 2013 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Rach (new) - added it

Rach Maybe this century but not this year bwhahaha

Vishous bwahahaha plonker :-P

message 3: by Rach (new) - added it

Rach Loving the new you by the way :)

Ashleigh it takes awhile before they get older but its worth it!!! hope you enjoy it I got bored with the childhood to skimmed a little lol

Vishous ashleigh I understand about skimming haha

btw can you tell me till what % will it be childhood so I can prepare myself :-D

Ashleigh im thinking like 40 maybe because it goes from 5 to 18 years!!! starts getting really good around age 14 I think!!

It's just me Shelly B I NEED your review quickly!!!!!!!!!! I mean I know how u felt but I want to read your PAIN.......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

message 9: by Rach (new) - added it

Rach Hahahaha Shelly :)

Vishous you will feel the pain when i smack that smile of your face shelly :P

Elaine You saw it through to the end lol...did you have a tear?

Vishous Elaine wrote: "You saw it through to the end lol...did you have a tear?"

i was too pissed to have a tear hahahaha

message 13: by Jen (last edited Aug 28, 2013 01:35AM) (new)

Jen I dare you to read this and then say that BD isn't right for molding young brains.... you have no bloody idea how BD is child story compared to this fan fiction of TWILIGHT....

Preach it, Woman! I'm not reading this one because you specifically told me NOT to, and I think my head would explode with the 1700 pages. No. Just...NO!!! But you and Shelly both LOVED and HATED this one and gave it 5 stars. I'm intrigued in a Train wreck kind of way. ;D

Vishous Jen wrote: " I dare you to read this and then say that BD isn't right for molding young brains.... you have no bloody idea how BD is child story compared to this fan fiction of TWILIGHT....

Preach it, Woman! ..."

did you love that perfect game by sterling?

It's just me Shelly B Vishous * suit me up & tie me down * wrote: "you will feel the pain when i smack that smile of your face shelly :P"

Hahahahahaha! I was smiling like the devil when I typed that!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

BRAVO on the review!!! This book does slap BD right on it's a$$, even though I love that book too:)

It's just me Shelly B Btw.......I love the "I hate it with all my bones." Hahahahahaha hahahahah!

Vishous It's just me Shelly B wrote: "Vishous * suit me up & tie me down * wrote: "you will feel the pain when i smack that smile of your face shelly :P"

Hahahahahaha! I was smiling like the devil when I typed that!!!! Hahahahahahaha..."

you always smile like the devil you meanie! :P

i know i loved BD too <3

message 18: by Thecruise (new)

Thecruise Show IF YOU HATE THAT YOU LOVE IT SO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!than I AM REALLY GOING TO READ IT.

message 19: by Baba (new)

Baba  Um...I didn't hate your review. I really enjoyed it although I'm sorry that you were pissed off all the time. :))))
Hugs & kisses to you, hon. *mwah*

message 20: by Rach (new) - added it

Rach Loved your review and loved it even more that it got you riled up hahaha :) glad you found a rival to BD as I know you loved Travis and all his drama :)

Vishous Thecruise wrote: "IF YOU HATE THAT YOU LOVE IT SO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!than I AM REALLY GOING TO READ IT."

lol :) well i hope you will love it too :)

Vishous Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Um...I didn't hate your review. I really enjoyed it although I'm sorry that you were pissed off all the time. :))))
Hugs & kisses to you, hon. *mwah*"

xoxox back *mwaaah*

Vishous Rach *Mind f~ck lover* wrote: "Loved your review and loved it even more that it got you riled up hahaha :) glad you found a rival to BD as I know you loved Travis and all his drama :)"

travis <3 you loved him too :P
tnx my gorgeous minx :*

message 24: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly so you have def peaked my interest in this book but I have never used fanfic before how do i download this book or do i read it on line-great review by the way i have never wanted to read a book more based on a review than this one :)

message 25: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra I don't know when I'll have to courage to start a book like this, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! ;-) Awesome review! :-D

Vishous Kimberly wrote: "so you have def peaked my interest in this book but I have never used fanfic before how do i download this book or do i read it on line-great review by the way i have never wanted to read a book mo..."

kimberly there is flagfic.com where you paste url and choose format to DL :)

tnx, hope you enjoy :)

Vishous Debra wrote: "I don't know when I'll have to courage to start a book like this, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! ;-) Awesome review! :-D"

lol thanks :*

message 28: by .Lili. (new)

.Lili. Great review, Vishous! I have this one but I'm scared to read it. The author's writing an epilogue so I'm holding out for that. It sounds great though! ;)

Vishous Lili wrote: "Great review, Vishous! I have this one but I'm scared to read it. The author's writing an epilogue so I'm holding out for that. It sounds great though! ;)"

yes i can not wait for epilogue :)) lol no need to be scared :)

tnx :)

Vieira I love this review!!! I have a huge grim=n on my face.

message 31: by Jack (new)

Jack Pyke What a fantastic review, Vishous!!

message 32: by * Meli Mel * (new) - added it

* Meli Mel * Fabulous review, V!! I don't think I have the strength to go through what you did. More over the top than BD?? WOW!

message 33: by Pam (new) - added it

Pam Great review V, total love hate relationship there :)

Carolina OMG... LOVE YOUR REVIEW VISHOUS!!!!!

You made me shiver!!! LOVE IT!! BRAVO!! :DDDD ***

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Great review!!! 1700 pages? Passs... Lmao

Blacky *Romance Addict* OMG ahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahaha

awesome review V, awesome ahahahahahhahahah

I love your love/hate for this book :DDDDD

message 37: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Awesome review, V! Not sure I am brave enough to take this on!

message 38: by Jenn (new)

Jenn LMAO I love your review. I don't even think I can read this book and I LOVED Twilight and BD.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

message 40: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Loves Books Bravo Babe!! I love this review Vishous!! Amazing!!

message 41: by Aria (new)

Aria That was one hell of a review! I seriously want to read this! Bad!

Vishous Aria wrote: "That was one hell of a review! I seriously want to read this! Bad!"

Sammy wrote: "Bravo Babe!! I love this review Vishous!! Amazing!!"

Erin wrote: "V I already hate the book and I haven't even read what it's about yet! BUT you have me sooo intrigued. But 1700 pages is A LOT! Great review X"

Jenn wrote: "LMAO I love your review. I don't even think I can read this book and I LOVED Twilight and BD."

Lisa wrote: "Awesome review, V! Not sure I am brave enough to take this on!"

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* wrote: "Great review!!! 1700 pages? Passs... Lmao"

Carolina wrote: "OMG... LOVE YOUR REVIEW VISHOUS!!!!!

You made me shiver!!! LOVE IT!! BRAVO!! :DDDD ***"

Pam wrote: "Great review V, total love hate relationship there :)"

Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "Fabulous review, V!! I don't think I have the strength to go through what you did. More over the top than BD?? WOW!"

Jack L. wrote: "What a fantastic review, Vishous!!"

Vieira wrote: "I love this review!!! I have a huge grim=n on my face."

thank you all! mwaaaah :******

Vishous Blacky *Romance Addict* wrote: "OMG ahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahaha

awesome review V, awesome ahahahahahhahahah

I love your love/hate for this book :DDDDD"

i did that just for you :*

Blacky *Romance Addict* AHAHHAHA of course :P but the flip flip flutters are the bestest ahahahhahahhahahah

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Awesome review V!!! I am torn... I am not sure I am brave enough for this.. = /

Vishous SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review V!!! I am torn... I am not sure I am brave enough for this.. = /"

thanks Sue :) hahahaha dilemma :DDDD

Vishous Vilda wrote: "LOL omg!! Well, it's positive it made you feel so much? x) Love your review! Don't think I'll be digging into this one anytime soon..."

lol thanks :D

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ = / Yeah.. I know....

Vishous SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "= / Yeah.. I know...."

this is mother of angst so if you don't like angst ....

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Part of me is drawn to it, but I don't handle it well - at all! = / Thanks V!

« previous 1