Evelyn's Reviews > Talking Dirty With the Player

Talking Dirty With the Player by Jackie Ashenden

I laughed my ass off at Talking Dirty With The CEO so I was excited to receive an ARC of this. If you haven't read that book check out the first chapter and I guarantee you'll want to finish it.

This book was a little different. This book was more angst ridden. You've got 2 different angles in this one. You've got the big brothers best friend, as well as second chance lovers.

Jude aka Judith is Joseph's (the CEO in Talking Dirty With The CEO). She had one night with Joseph's best friend Caleb when she was 18. She thought it was leading somewhere. Then he dumped her.

8 years later they see each other again at Joseph's wedding. Caleb tries to tease and joke with her as they had before their night together but she has her armor up and isn't having it.

They try to work together on a project for charity and you follow along with them on their journey to see what they can be for one another.

One this I have to say, I love Marisa! She was funny and snarky in Talking Dirty 1, and she continued it in #2. I got the feeling her and Luke are going to be the focus of #3 and I hope I'm not wrong!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talking Dirty With the Player.

Started Reading