Laura's Reviews > The Iron Traitor

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa

bookshelves: favorites, fantasy, ya, romance

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?! (view spoiler). What the he-eck?!?! I don't know if I can forgive you for doing that. No. Just no. I WILL NOT spoil the ending for all'yall because really, that's the best and worst part. The Iron Traitor is told from the perspective of Ethan, Meghan's brother who also happens to be part human, the daughter of Oberon and Queen of the Iron Realm. Meghan and Ash (*swoons*) have a child named Kierran and that's when the trouble starts.

Ok. So the plot was amazing. I felt like I was reading several books all condensed into one - but in a good way. All of the battles and the romance and the battles blew me away.

The characters? Amazing as well. Kierran? What a douche. I mean I get that he's in love and everything but some of the stuff he does is a bit excessive. Even more so when he doesn't even talk to Meghan and Ash before heading out and ruining everything. Puck and Grimalkin are as funny as ever! Ash. Oh Ash (he's one of my book boyfriends hehe). He hasn't changed a bit :) I absolutely loved seeing Meghan again of course. And then Ethan and Kenzie. Kenzie is amazing. She's so brave even with her illness. Her attitude makes me laugh. Ethan gains some perspective in this book but he's definitely not grown up yet.

This book was AMAZING and I can't wait for the next one to be released! I don't think I'll ever have enough of Meghan and Ash and Kierran and Ethan and Kenzie and Puck and Grimalkin and everyone else! Five stars!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Traitor.

August 11, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 11, 2013 – Shelved
February 10, 2014 – Started Reading
February 10, 2014 –
page 115
29.95% "What just happened here?!?!?!?!"
February 11, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
February 11, 2014 – Finished Reading
March 16, 2014 – Shelved as: fantasy
March 16, 2014 – Shelved as: ya
March 16, 2014 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Laura Sometime in 2015! It's so far away!

Laura Sometime in 2015! It's so far away!