Pili's Reviews > Howling For You

Howling For You by Chloe Neill

I love the Chicagoland Vampire series, and it's one of my three adult series & Urban Fantasy at that, that I'm still following devoutly and cannot wait for the next installment!

Howling For You is a novella that takes place between the events of Biting Bad and the upcoming Wild Things, and instead of following Merit, Ethan and their vampires, it's all about Fallon, Jeff and the Pack!

I was very happy to read more about the Keenes and about Jeff & Fallon story that had been alluded at in previous books. Jeff is one of my fave characters, and I've always wanted to know a bit more about Gabriel, his family and the NAC Pack.

I guess because of the cover I was expecting this novella to be from Jeff's POV but instead it is from Fallon's. Fallon is quite a great character, and I really like that in the Pack she had been groomed as next in line for leadership following the birth order, gender not being an issue.

This novella is all about Fallon and Jeff and how they cannot be together due to Pack tradition and responsability and Fallon feeling like she must put Pack before herself. Jeff is ready to ignore everything and give them a chance.

There's romantic tension, betrayal, Pack politics and plenty of adorable interactions between Fallon and Jeff! 4 stars for this one!

And to make it even better we also got the first two chapters of the next book, Wild Things! Cannot wait till Feb 4th!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Howling For You.

August 11, 2013 – Shelved