Ikao's Reviews > Ruby Red - Cinta Sepanjang Masa

Ruby Red - Cinta Sepanjang Masa by Kerstin Gier

bookshelves: 2013, novel

I didn't know I would love this book. I've heard many good things about this, but didn't make me want to buy this book. Until one day I found this book in book store and I bought it.

In early chapter, it had already captivated me. I love the writing style and the setting. But still I didn't feel it would be my favorite. As I continued to read, I was totally infested to this book and couldn't stop to read!

The mystery is so engaging, and it kept me to read until 3 am. All the time travel aspects are so mesmerizing, I love how they dress up with vintage costumes when they do time travel. I love costume playing!
I also love the romance because it's adorable and funny, I ship Gideon and Gwen so many much XD

The characters are likeable. I utterly love Gwen's POV. She's so funny and I could feel her teenager voice! Gideon is also pretty cool, and I adore the way Gwen and Gideon interacts. They're so cute ♥
Also some supporting characters are interesting, like Leslie, Gwen's BFF, who is so brilliant and energic! And the ghost at school, James, he acts annoying but still funny and helpful :D

One thing that I don't like. THE ENDING! WHY YOU LEFT US WITH THAT ENDING, KERSTIN GIER? Щ(º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀щ)

And I couldn't read another book until my Sapphire Blue copy arrives.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ruby Red - Cinta Sepanjang Masa.

Quotes Ikao Liked

Kerstin Gier
“If we were in a film, the villain would turn out to be the least-expected person. But as we aren’t in a film, I’d go for the character who tried to strangle you.”
Kerstin Gier, Ruby Red

August 17, 2013 –
page 214
August 18, 2013 –
page 228
71.25% "Don't fight in Hyde Park, dude, think about ducks who live there!"
August 18, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013