Suzanne's Reviews > 92 Pacific Boulevard

92 Pacific Boulevard by Debbie Macomber

I just love this series!! I love revisiting all the characters and their lives!! It's gonna be hard to wait until Sept. 2010 to read the next one.
This book tells us what happened with Troy & Faith, Christie & James and the others. The author did introduce new characters & we'll have to see how those end up in the next book. I don't know Debbie will 'wrap it up' in the next one(I heard that will be the last one in the series)but who knows, the author might entice her to add to the series.
Right now, I am reading mostly thriller books. The Cedar Cove series & others like this adds 'sugar & spice' to my literary world.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 92 Pacific Boulevard.

August 25, 2009 – Shelved
Started Reading
October 7, 2009 –
page 220
October 7, 2009 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Susan I love this series!! I cant wait to read this one! I hope she writes 20 more!

Suzanne Yea, I do too. But, I read somewhere that she just signed up for 9-10. I can't remember. Did you know that she has her own website? Pretty awesome!!

message 3: by Susan (last edited Aug 26, 2009 05:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Susan I'm on her site all the time checking out her recipes and new releases! Did you read the Christmas Basket? I loved that book! I have read a bunch but still a bunch of hers on my TBR pile!

Suzanne nope. missed that one. omg, another one for the tbr pile,lol.