Artemiz's Reviews > Forged in Dreams and Magick

Forged in Dreams and Magick by Kat Bastion

bookshelves: netgalley, 2013

Why did I requested this book from NetGalley - because the synopsis reminded me so much of one of my favorite series - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. And you know what, it was worth it. Well, it does not go as deep and it's not as realistic as Outlander series are, but it is also about time travel, about love, about Scots ...

But there is the twist that I was not expecting and it makes the story even more interesting. Suddenly its Outlander meets Covet by J.R Ward.

So take those two series, mix them together, throw in some nice erotica and you get this book - a good book, an interesting story, good characters and a cliffhanger ... sort of, but I still would like to know - will there be another book?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forged in Dreams and Magick.

August 5, 2013 – Shelved
August 5, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 5, 2013 – Shelved as: netgalley
August 7, 2013 – Started Reading
August 9, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013
August 9, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Bastion Thank you, Artemiz. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the story.
And yes... {smiles slowly} not only is there a holiday novella (Bound by Wish and Mistletoe will be on NetGalley in October) there will be a second and third full-length novel in the series. Skorpius and Gawain have demanded their own books. ;)

Artemiz Thank you!
Ou, wait, was Skorpius actually ... no I could not say that, that would be TMI :). Well, so Brigid will have her HEA? :)
Can't wait!

message 3: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Bastion He was not... {smirks} ... Oh, are you in for a treat with Born of Mist and Legend. An epic story will unfold, with another wonderful surprise. Or a few... :)