Arriane's Reviews > The Redemption of Callie & Kayden

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

Aug 03, 2013

bookshelves: i-freaking-love-this

Oh Wow. I have no idea where I should start first. -____________________-
I've just finished reading the book several minutes ago and I think I just had to share my thoughts about it, so yeah, here it goes.. Okay. How about I should start first on the fact that I freaking love it so much I want to hug Jessica for creating such wonderful story that also convey great lessons in our life.

[image error]

I read The Coincidence again before starting on The Redemption just so I could go back through all the emotions I felt back then, which also awaken my hatred for Caleb. I know its pathetic, but can you blame me? If I would make a list of most infuriating fictional villain character, Caleb would probably on the top five. Hehe *wink* :D

Callie and Kayden's past are so messed up and I just admired them when they both come out and reveal their secrets and I know that takes a lot of courage but knowing that they both have each others back no matter what happens was just so inspiring. Jessica really knows how to connect to the readers through the plot and characters.
For now, I just wish she'll release the book about Luke soon! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Redemption of Callie & Kayden.

August 3, 2013 – Started Reading