Teyanna Munyan's Reviews > The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results

The One Thing by Gary Keller

Good book - lots of good ideas & tools to accomplish your goals. Lots of them I'd heard before or were a little cliche (like the balance vs counterbalance idea, I thought). And it seemed like it went on a bit too much at the end.

But overall it is a good read and inspired me to improve my organization & prioritize so my "one thing" (or one things) get done. The main theme is to make time and prioritise for your "one thing". This is especially applicable for business owners, researchers, & students (ie if your job is very self motivated & self structured, but if your job is a receptionist it might be hard to apply to your job). But it can be applied to anything you are passionate about... and let's face it we should be passionate about something. He even has some good questions to help you find your "one thing" or passion if you haven't found it yet. He had some great quotes that were inspiring.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The One Thing.

Started Reading